Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Musically Speaking


In late January I hit 500 consecutive days of playing my violin. And then I took a well-deserved break. As soon as I got back from my weekend trip, I resumed daily practice. 




The end of February and beginning of March was another concert weekend with my community orchestra. The program was fairly demanding (Bruckner and Brahms), and most of my practice efforts went into preparing for that. 



That concert has come and gone and now my focus is on St. Patrick's Day gigs, of which we have several. Because St. Patrick's Day falls on a weekday, we also have gigs the weekend before!






Linking up with



4 comments:

  1. Your love and dedication is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you for your faithful playing--you deserve a pat on the back :) It's wonderful to have something that you enjoy so much.

    Your link-up at 'My Corner of the World' is very much appreciated!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear you play. My son is obsessed with his violin!

    ReplyDelete