Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Salt Lake City

My husband and I took a quick trip to Salt Lake City over the weekend. We have good friends that are stuck there (healing from a car accident), and we wanted to go visit them. I didn't take my "good" camera - just my phone - but took several photos anyway!



my dear friend Carol....so thankful she survived the accident and will be home soon!




the famed LDS temple and it's reflection





city art




some reflections and sights at the botanical garden 
(which would be much more beautiful in warmer weather!)








I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons


3 comments:

  1. So glad your friends are recovering. The stairs are so fun and that reflection, wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you were able to visit your friend, and hope they can get back home soon! Wow, Jill, these reflections take the cake - stunning, and so different from each other. Don't know if I could walk these stairs without getting dizzy! Manyt thanks sharing the views of this trip with All Seasons! Have a bright and beautiful week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great sightings. The rainbow stairs and the stunning reflection shots.

    ReplyDelete