Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, October 20, 2019

In the Yard

The yard and garden looks so different now that growing season is over...but it's still beautiful out there. I've been cleaning things up and harvesting seeds for next year. 

an abundance of sunflower seeds

so many scarlet runner beans

the birds have really been enjoying all the sunflower seeds

a few grapes left here and there

lots of leaves turning brown and falling off

my pumpkins! I have a half wall in the front of my house, and I lined them up on display.
It makes me so happy to look out the front windows and see them.

we've filled our bird feeders and enjoy watching the birds that come by





I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn harvest, Jill. Such an interesting capture of all these sunflower hearts! the one brown leaf looks like an icon for Fall! Are you going to eat all those pumpkins? You're living in a different world. I only see pumpkins at the store! Many thanks for widening my horizon, as well as that of All Seasons! Have an accomplished week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is beauty in every season - and I love these eautumn colours, which we don't get so much in Australia. Your last image of the sunflower is supurb. Have a fabulous week. I joining you at All Seasons.

    ReplyDelete