Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Summer Days

We live in a hub for kite boarding and windsurfing. Most days the wind is strong here, making the conditions perfect for people who enjoy these two sports. Over the years we've seen the waterfront become more and more developed - catering to the various water sports. Now that we live here, we can experience the excitement and busyness of the waterfront.

There is a sandbar that stretches out into the Columbia River and it's the perfect spot for a beach day - cooling off and watching all the kite boarders and windsurfers. 






Also...here's a rainbow from my garden. 




Linking up with

6 comments:

  1. What great images! It's so fun to watch them having fun out on the water. Your garden rainbow is really sweet and clever :)

    I enjoyed your post at 'My Corner of the World' this week!


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun thing to watch out on the River!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the rainbow from the garden.....fills me with the warmth of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, and that floral arrangement is lovely!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/08/mmmmmmm.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a spectacular sight - so many kite boarders and windsurfers with their kites in the sky! Very pretty. Your garden arrangement is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete