Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Dahlias

When we first moved here 10 years ago I don't think I had ever even heard of a dahlia. I was admiring some lovely flowers at the farmer's market and the vendor told me about the dahlia farm nearby. I was intrigued, and we were eager to explore the area so we headed down there the next day.

So many flowers. Different colors. Different styles. different sizes.  ALL DAHLIAS.

I've been back to the dahlia farm several times over the years now, and I'm always in awe. Most recently I didn't have my camera with me, but I did have my phone.










Linking up with

4 comments:

  1. Das sind alles wunderschöne Dahlien-Blüten!
    Ich liebe besonders die Pompom Dahlie !
    My contribution...


    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure understand your fascination with these lovely flowers! I am also amazed at the varieties there are of dahlias.

    Thank you for linking at 'My Corner of the World' this week!


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the patterns of the petals.

    ReplyDelete