Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day


These are the two who call me mom....I get to spend every day with them, and it's an absolute JOY.





I played the "Mother's Day card" and requested photos of the three of us. My husband was the photographer and his method is to be done as quickly as possible. He doesn't bother centering the subject or making sure the lighting is good. He doesn't even wait until we are ready.  He just snaps a few photos and then calls it good!




I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

3 comments:

  1. I love these refreshing poses where your daughter has fun messing up the status quo:) Tell you hubby thanks for helping out with All Seasons, lol! Have a happy week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of you with your daughters. And I laughed at the end, when you said your husband just snaps the photos even if you ladies aren't ready, so he can get to "finished" as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun snaps of you three though!!

    ReplyDelete