Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

52 Frames - Part 1

This year I'm participating in a weekly, themed photography challenge called 52 Frames. Here is the first round of the photos I have submitted.


WEEK 1: SELF-PORTRAIT





WEEK 2: RULE OF THIRDS





WEEK 3: HELLO FROM





WEEK 4: MACRO





WEEK 5: DIRTY





WEEK 6: YOUR DESK





WEEK 7: CITY AT NIGHT





WEEK 8: UNCOMMON





WEEK 9: NEGATIVE SPACE





WEEK 10: SYMMETRY





4 comments:

  1. What a cool variety! Thanks a lot for linking up to My Corner of the World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you were doing 52 Frames, I'll mark your name down to check your photos out. So far these have been great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your interpretation of each one is spot on. These are fantastic.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete