Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, February 17, 2019

My Town at Night

This year I'm participating in a weekly photo challenge called 52 Frames. Every week we are given a theme, and we have that week to shoot and submit our photo for the theme. This week's theme was "city at night" and I almost didn't submit a photo. We got a ton of snow this week and I wasn't about to travel into town for a photo...our town sits on a hill and the downtown area is at the bottom of that hill. 

Anyway...the roads are pretty clear now and I decided to take a little time to head downtown and take some photos. I love our downtown - the buildings are beautiful and unique, the trees have lights on them and it's fairly quiet at night. 









I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got out - also never despair!! City can also be your neighborhood (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic photos. I love the architecture in your downtown area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a charming downtown. Your photos show off its evening wear well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So charming! THe pub looks like a great place to hang! I bet the food is delish!

    ReplyDelete