Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Date-Cation (part 1)

Last week our girls were away at camp. My husband took the week off and we had a week-long date, or "date-cation" as my husband kept calling it. When we first planned the week, we didn't know we'd have possession of the new house or be moving soon. However, we stuck to our plans to spend 4 days in central Oregon and we had so much fun.

We spent the first full day exploring the city of Bend via electric bikes. It's so fun to go up hills without pedaling and I think I had a smile plastered to my face the majority of the time.





 We even visited the last remaining Blockbuster in America. It was fun to walk through and see all the movie titles. I had many flashbacks to high school date nights!





There was also some paddle boarding...




And of course there were treats!






I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons


2 comments:

  1. Datecation, love it! The electric bikes are cute. I'd like to try one out one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So glad you had time together in the midst of the move excitement!

    ReplyDelete