Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Patterns in Nature

The more I look at the fascinating details of nature, the more I am amazed. I've heard the sentiment several times that it's freeing to get to the point of being able to leave the camera behind and let the moment and memory be enough. I still argue that stopping to enjoy and photograph the beauty I see IS the moment for me. Often I don't even notice the details until I download my photos and begin going through them. Some details are so easy to miss with the naked eye. Most recently I noticed all the patterns of nature.












I'm linking up with 

5 comments:

  1. Your photos prove the point Jill. I especially like the spiralling fern leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to say the purple flower is my favorite, but your photo of these are amazing. Loved seeing them. I too agree that I like what the camera sees at times compared to my eye. Thanks for sharing at Pictorial Tuesday.

    Peabea from Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ferns.
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/05/james-taylor-gotta-love-him.html

    ReplyDelete