Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Macro May Mother's Day

Most years my girls get me a hanging basket or some other plant for my garden for Mother's Day. This year was no different, except this year I got to pick it out. We went to the local farmer's market and I chose this beauty....




As I was waiting for the girls and my husband to prepare my Mother's Day meal, I snapped some macro photos of the arrangement. I love macro photography and how it allows you to see details otherwise unseen.












My daughter then asked for a turn with my camera, and I love these photos she took. 




I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty arrangement!! Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful to See all the Colours. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red flowers - so unusually shaped! Each of your captures have a stunning quality, Jill! Can tell you like your Mothers Day:) Nice your meal was made, so you could snap these for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Happy Mother's Day to you too!http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.ae/2018/05/stuttgart.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hanging basket. I had no idea ladybugs had big eyes. Love all the macros by you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous colors! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Mother's Day to you! I can see why you picked that basket - spectacular color and texture! Well done to your daughter with her shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the deep purples and bright purples especially. And then there's the surprise of the lady bug! I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete