Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April in Review


April was the month of blooms around here. 
Everything from tulips to cherry trees....
from lilac bushes to rhododendrons...
from wisteria to azaleas....



It's all in bloom and it's taking my breath away.




We played several times during the month of April. 
We played at our Saturday evening church service, one week...
then again the next morning at another campus.



We played at Stave and Stone Winery twice, 
and also at Transform African Ministries banquet dinner.



I ended up running a total of 40 miles...I was on track for 50, 
but had to take a week off due to a stiff hip. It hasn't gotten much better 
so I'm still on a self-imposed running break.



I also hit an all time record of reading 16 books in one single month. 
At the beginning of the year I had placed 5 or 6 books on hold at my library. 
I waited months for them to finally be available to me, 
and they all came available in the same week!



April was also all about building a rainbow...one photo, one day at a time.
This was my fourth year of participating in this challenge and I'm please with this year's result.
I'll be posting my rainbow on Thursday, so be sure to come back!


I'm linking up with 

6 comments:

  1. Love the pretty irises! Glad April was good (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your images are so beautiful. How I loved them!!

    Greetings from Sydney and wish you a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow all those shades of mauve and purple - glorious! Isn't spring the most wonderful time of year. Enjoy! have a fabulous week and thank you for stopping by my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! We had snow in April. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't aparil such a glorious month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blooms! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete