Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, December 4, 2017

'Tis the Season

December is here!
Our tree is up and most of our decorations are out (we don't do much).
Even the lights outside are up.
Now I'm hoping the whirlwind of getting ready is done, and I can sit back and enjoy it a bit.


When we were away for the Thanksgiving holiday, we happened 
upon a beautiful display of lights and I took these photos.






I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

9 comments:

  1. So so pretty! Love the deer and how she is illuminated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you didn’t do much? It is fantastic! Groetjes Hetty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH...I didn't realize how misleading my post was. I took these photos somewhere other than my house!

      Delete
  3. The deer looks magnificent, and the icicles - all so much fun when lighted:) Enjoy this time of year, Jill! Have a lovely week! (any musical performances this month?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great seasonal shots!
    Thanks for sharing with us:
    https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-explorer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful -- I'm glad they got their decorations up early so that you could share these pictures.

    ReplyDelete