Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, October 9, 2017

The Colors of Fall

I love hiking....especially in fall. Although many of the trails in the Columbia River Gorge are closed due to the recent forest fire, there are still many places to hike in the area. We recently headed up the mountain (Mt. Hood) and hiked the Mirror Lake trail. Every time I've hiked this trail it's been cloudy and foggy so I've still never seen the gorgeous reflection of the mountain in the lake.













I'm linking up with I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons
Wednesday Around the World and Image-in-ing 

7 comments:

  1. Autumn is my favourite season, your photos show why. Beautiful colourful shots, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lush!! We just started to turn colors here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foggy captures - so mysterious! I love hiking, but only when it leads to a place I can paint, lol! Many thanks for sharing with All Seasons the turning of the leaves and the stillness of the place you hiked!
    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious colors of my favorite season of the year!
    Thanks for joining us at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/10/beauty-on-wing.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! Your photos make. My heart sing.

    ReplyDelete