Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, September 18, 2017

Niagra Falls


We ended our summer with a 2 week trip - first to western NY to visit family and drop off our daughters, and then my husband and I traveled to Ireland for a week. It's always fun to reconnect with family, and we were also fortunate enough to catch a U2 concert and see Niagra Falls while we were in NY.















I'm linking up with I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons
Wednesday Around the World and Image-in-ing 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome family shot with the wild and beautiful Niagra Falls in the background! Haha, you have the right idea about vacations, we did exactly the same. We dropped our then teenagers off with family and went to another country for a week. So, am looking forward to see more of Ireland in the coming weeks for Al Seasons:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous shots of the beautiful falls. The smiles on your faces show how much fun you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember seeing Niagara Falls when I was six years old. Unforgettable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to even begin to imagine what Niagra Falls are like. I'd love to see them some day.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/09/orchids-endless-variety.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Niagra falls is so fun, but I am jealous you got to see U2! Wish they would come to Germany or maybe they already have. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The falls are amazing. Looks like you all enjoyed your trip. - Love the shot with the pink umbrella.

    ReplyDelete