Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, August 21, 2017

Camp Week

I know my blogging has been sporadic lately....I'm going through one of those times where I'm questioning the future of my blogging. In terms of priorities, blogging falls pretty low on my list. But I also know that if I stop completely, my photography will suffer or become non-existent. So...I'll post when I can and not beat myself up or feel guilty about how sporadic it is.

Anyway....the girls went to camp last week and my husband and I spent a few days in a favorite spot. We spent one day walking around town and the next day walking around mountains. 










I'm linking up with I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

5 comments:

  1. Love the first water reflection - ingenious, looks like dry land is going over into water! Whatever you decide, please don't stop your photography, you have so much talent!
    Have weeks that I'm so busy, that I do want to give up too, but maybe for me, because I have set certain goals, and don't want to revert to one image a week. With others that's all they do! Then there are other weeks, where I have more time. What I have started doing is making posts in advance, so when I'm busy, it will take me only one hour that week to finish and refine. In my case I should not stop blogging, because it is a creative outlet.
    Hope that helps you. In any case you should not feel guilty:):) Not to forget, your girls will become more and more independent in wanting to do their stuff, and you will have more and more time!
    Appreciate your images each week for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!
    Hope you keep this up however feels right - I love seeing your work her and on IG!
    Sometimes when I am fumbling for a post I make a post of my #its_my_week shots/ideas!

    See the eclipse?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take awesome photos, Jill. Blog when you can. You'll eventually find your rhythm for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are always amazing! And I know how you feel about blogging, I think I need to start posting weekly photo challenges to myself so I will pick up my camera and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it is hard to blog (I've had that issue lately too) but your photography is wonderful and I really enjoy seeing your photos. There were some beautiful ones here today.

    ReplyDelete