Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Trees, Turtles and Tulips

 My favorite trees are in bloom. The blooms usually only last a week or so, and it's been so rainy this week that I haven't gotten to enjoy them much.








Last weekend we went for a walk at a wildlife preserve. The sun was out and so were the many turtles.





And more tulips...because I took so many photos. If you missed the last post, go HERE to see my favorite shots from my visit to the tulip farm.







I'm linking up with  Wednesday Around the World and Image-in-ing 

7 comments:

  1. What a fun capture of all of those turtles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! The sunning turtles are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have that tree in our back yard and for some reason this year it had huge double blooms. They took my breath away! But they fade so fast. Love your tulips - my favorite spring flower after hyacinths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those blooms too and it's been raining here too. Hopefully I'll be able to get some photos before they are gone here. - Love the turtles and the tulips. You live in a very pretty area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that! Beautiful. Groetjes Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely!
    So glad you joined the party at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/04/elvis-sighting-in-israel.html

    ReplyDelete