Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

It's been raining a lot and it's been hard to get out and get some good photos.
I've resorted to bringing the beauty inside since I can't enjoy it outside.





Finally today we had a break in the rain and I was even able to get a few flowers planted.




And my daughter talked me into buying this frog to add to our herb garden ....
where many frogs reside in the summer months.





I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun , Seasons and Life Through the Lens

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The photos feel very serene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lush! My sister said you guys have been mighty soggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I can't wait to get out in my yard and get my flower beds ready; our weather has been warm, but, around here you don't dare plant before Easter! Visiting today from Random-osity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rain is here in the fore cast, but failed to show up for two weeks now (I'm happy, because we had so much rain last two months, I thought I lived back in Holland. Thank you much for the beautiful captures of the spring flowers for ALL SEASONS, and your daughter has good suggestions (wink, wink)- the frog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frog is cute. It has me wanting to sprinkle the yards with cute and whimsical stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rainy window with the little jar of daffodils...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the froggie! And the flowers are very spring-y with the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard the rain has been a bit much this year. I remember my rain soaked years in Germany, it felt like I was stuck inside for weeks. Your first shot is so stunning though. I love it.

    ReplyDelete