Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Colors of Autumn ~ Purples, Pinks and Blues

The real color prompt for this weeks Colors of Autumn is Indigo, but that's a tricky color to define. When I google it I come up with several shades ranging from purple to blue and everything in between. So that's exactly what I looked for this week ... purple, blue and everything in between.








I'm linking up with Wednesday Around the World and Image-in-ing 

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I am amazed by all the purples I am seeing this autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found it, that is a brilliant bold indigo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! I liked with her too. :-)

    Blessings,
    Carol
    puretsimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone is in a purple mood this week, I love it! Have a great week! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos of lovely blooms.
    Thanks for linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/10/springtime-memories.html

    ReplyDelete