Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, August 22, 2016

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 34


the GOOD
In 2016 I'm attempting to do #52weeksofstorytelling with a different theme each week.
Week 33/52 - Forgiveness


Forgiveness offers a fresh start to both the offender and the offended. When you forgive, you are letting go of your anger...when you are forgiven, you are released of the offense you caused. I don't know about you, but I need forgiveness on a daily basis. I need to give it and receive it, because without it, life is miserable!






the RANDOM
Mt. Hood in the distance....sunset cruise on neighborhood Lake
Hamilton books!....backyard dandelions






the FUN
it was #myweekofblooms over at @its_my_week on instagram
all but two of these are from my backyard






I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun , Seasons and Life Through the Lens

4 comments:

  1. Yay you got the biography and Hamiltome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three of my favorites are the main (top) flower, the dandelion, and the hydrangea - stunning captures as always! Many thanks for sharing these beautiful ones with SEASONS!
    Yes, forgiveness is hard to do sometimes, but it always frees us up! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images and storytelling, Jill! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those pretty flowers! They are gorgeous!

    and that sunset, that is to die for, I don't think I've ever seen one so orange before!

    ~ K

    www.lifeasunusuals.com

    ReplyDelete