Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Backyard Goodness


taking a moment to find joy in the little things

{pretty}
It's been a busy week and I haven't gotten beyond my backyard when it comes to capturing beauty this week. Thankfully, there is plenty of it right there for me to enjoy.














{happy}
I don't know why, but I get so happy when I spot one of my tiny praying mantis in the garden. 



Also, I'm super happy that my trumpet vine has several buds already this year.




And I love that the honeysuckle and trumpet vine are meeting and creating an arch above my path.






10 comments:

  1. Pretty series!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/06/drip-drip-drip.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun shining through the tall stemmed flowers - amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I like the one with the sunbeams :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding, you've got beauty in the backyard! I love that photo with the light coming thought the daisys--great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful garden. I love backyard beauty and a praying mantis is aways a fun find. Thanks you for your kind comment on my blog today. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! A great collection of photos!
    http://travelingbugwiththreeboys-kelleyn.blogspot.com/2016/06/the-wedding.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trumpet vines are so beautiful! I love your praying mantis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There sure is a lot to see and be thankful for in ur backyard. And you got great shots of water on the petals and an exceptional lens flare. Excuse me for being florally illiterate but those poppies or petunias with the red and white stripes are so pretty. Thanks for sharing ur garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photos as usual, Jill. That little praying mantis-- <3

    ReplyDelete