Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, October 26, 2015

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 43

the GOOD
we still have flowers blooming which is very good
it's also started raining more - after a VERY dry summer, this is very good!



the RANDOM and FUN
I don't think I've ever met anyone who doesn't love fall. I've had fun finding random ways to capture the beauty of this season...leaves stuck in webs, frogs on leaves, leaves from a different perspective... 



I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Fall - the best season! I don't think I know anyone who doesn't love it either! Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spider webs!! We're at peak now and it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving all your delicious autumn morsels....and, lady, you have a way with water droplets!!

    ReplyDelete