A week into August already and I'm just now getting around to this...I'll blame it on my trip!
My goals for July with an update...
- run 50 miles (if my hip allows...only time will tell) I did around 40
- continue push up challenge I started out the month well, but then we were gone for a week and I got out of routine
- two ab workouts each week see above excuse...also concentrating on PT exercises for hip
- practice violin daily pretty much
- practice mandolin twice a week no - I'm just not motivated right now
- read 6 books (1 being a read aloud with kids) - giving myself a break from classics and just reading whatever sounds good to me YES!
- catch up in daily Bible reading (and stay caught up!) - I've fallen behind again. YES
- follow Fly Lady method of cleaning and decluttering by zones YES
- clean out garage YES!
- make plans for next school year YES - still not done, but did make a decision to join a Classical Conversation community
- put together photography portfolio for neighborhood show I decided not to do this show
And now my goals for August...
- Homeschool prep: read Brave Writer (writing course), The Core by Leigh Bortins and Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Teri Maxwell
- Consistent, daily violin practice with my girls
- Run 60 miles - build distance back up to 6 mile runs
- Consistent physical therapy exercises
- Compassion: get through letters for 10 kids, hold letter writing night at church
- Watch Downton Abbey Season 5
Do YOU set monthly goals for yourself?