Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Weekend Reads



Every once in a while I stumble upon several blog posts that are too good not to share. This week was one of those weeks, and I'm happy to pass on some reads that inspired me.

So grab a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy...



I'm also greatly enjoying Tsh Oxenreider's new podcast - The Simple Show


Do you have any posts or links you'd like to share with me? Simply leave the link in a comment and I'll check it out! 

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Off to check out the ones on clutter! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'd love to have you guest post on NW Healthy Mama! Email me! NWHealthyMama@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete