I recently came across the blog, Morning Motivated Mom, and have been inspired to create and share goals for each month. I'm hoping this helps me stay focused on a daily basis.
So for the month of May, here are my goals....
- drink more water (I currently drink 2-3 glasses and am aiming for 6-8)
- read Heaven and Uncle Tom's Cabin. I've already had Uncle Tom's Cabin for 6 weeks and am only a few chapters in. I often start hard to read books, but then get distracted by easier to read books. I need to read a little bit daily and get through these.
- read The Wind in the Willows aloud to my girls
- catch up and stay caught up in daily Bible reading. I got behind during Lent (when I also read through the entire New Testament). I'm only a few days behind at this point, but I want to get caught up.
- run 90 miles - cumulative (this will be a new record for me if I accomplish it)
- declutter/organize linen closet
- practice violin daily - beyond playing with my students and girls. I really want to get back into this.
- follow the Whole30 diet (90% of the time)
- wash windows and clean blinds (this was also my goal for April...)
- finish strong in homeschool