Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, February 6, 2015

Six Word Friday ~ Cover

He will cover you with his
feathers, and under his wings you
will find refuge; his faithfulness will
be your shield and rampart. Amen
Psalm 91:4


a tarp covering a large area
provides much needed shade for children


When I think about the poverty
that plagues so many people around
the world, I feel very overwhelmed.
I'm so thankful for ministries like
Compassion International who are working through
local churches to reach the hopeless.
Through Compassion, I can make a
significant difference in the life of 
a child and his/her family.
I can do sponsorship and change 
the world for a child/family.
Because of their focus on holistic
child development, Compassion covers it all...
physical, spiritual, emotional, social and economical.



linking up with Six Word Fridays

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like opening up a post and the first thing is a Psalm. Great take on the meme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poverty and all the problems that surround us are extremely overwhelming. at times, you feel one person will never make a difference. thank goodness for organizations, like this, that really do make a difference!!

    ReplyDelete