Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, February 23, 2015

Good Random Fun ~ Week 7

the GOOD
poppies at the grocery store, Chihuly statue in Seattle, blooming quince
gorgeous sunset, patterns in the trees, hanging out at IKEA
blooming trees, pink and blue, crocus blooming in yeard




the RANDOM
I've been posting a black and white photo each day of February as a challenge on instagram
my workspace, my electric violin, ferris wheel
scenes at the lake




the FUN
another instagram challenge this past week was macro mystery

bow hair, dandelion


potato eye sprouts, red pepper seeds


I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun

1 comment:

  1. Love those macros. Never would have guessed potato sprout! Our MFA has the same statue - we're sister cities.

    ReplyDelete