Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Weekend

Just a few thoughts as we head into the weekend...



Do you ever stand under trees
and look up towards the sky?

How do you prefer your sky?

clear, blue, cloudy, overcast or mixed





Clicking Around: a few finds I enjoyed and wanted to pass on
  • Art of Simple podcast ~ I've fallen in love with this podcast and have been listening to all the shows in the archives. The most recent podcast features a conversation with Joshua Becker of Becoming Minimalist.
  • I loved this post - a post about minimalism using a minimal amount of words. I want to make a printable of this one.
  • This post also resonated with me.
  • I'm loving the daily adoration posts I have found here. What a great thing to learn - to turn Bible verses back into praise.
Hope you have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! Good to hear from you. I tried to respond to you, but your settings are no-reply. Oh well, you're here now! That shot up the tree is wonderful. I like all skies -except the ones that are brightly overcast. The bright glare sets off a migraine for me. Happy Weekend, dear blogger friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here on Saturday morning catching up on my blog reading, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised to find a link to my post on "What Decluttering is Really About." Thanks for sharing the link, I feel like the post makes an important point and I'm happy to see that it resonated with you.

    The link about how to life a simple life in 50 words is great! This is the first I have seen that blog, I'm going to check out what else he has to say and add him to my All Star Minimalist Blogs list.

    Thanks for sharing these links. :)

    ReplyDelete