1. My day and weekend are shaping up to be completely different than I originally planned. I thought I would be busy with a conference all weekend, but instead find myself at home because of snow.
2. I'm hoping that with the gift of all this extra time I will get some reading done and even get a head start on some projects I've got sitting around. Doubtful, but I can dream.
3. Snow calls for homemade soup and bread. Gonna make both today.
4. I'm not loving my latest haircut. In fact, I haven't loved any of my haircuts in the past year. I think it's time to find a new stylist.
5. Just finished reading A Million Little Ways by Emily Freeman. It's a really good book. I loved this quote...
"Be faithful to plan. Release the growing to God. Open up clenched fists and let the seeds drop into the ground, let them burrow down deep and do their secret work in the dark. Sacred shaping happens in the waiting."
Linking with Random 5 Friday and Beauty Observed