1. I am enjoying our break from school, but feel like it's going by way too quickly. I might need to extend it a few days longer than I originally planned!
2. One of the reasons I need a longer break is so I can get some of my "to do" things done. I've got people to talk to and plans to make, but those people are also on vacation and not available!
3. I love the week between Christmas and New Year's. I love making plans and setting goals for a new year...trying to figure out what I'll read and do for personal growth. I know some aren't fond of making resolutions, but I love it.
4. I also love sunshine and blue skies in winter. It lifts my spirits and makes me happy.
5. When am I going to take the Christmas decorations down? Usually by the time Christmas has passed I am ready to put everything away...not this year. Maybe I'll put away a few things each day.
I'm linking up with A Rural Journal today