Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Photo Treasure Hunt ~ Autumn

This is my favorite time of year....so many colors, so many seasonal changes, pumpkins, apples, candles, leaves...so much beauty.

Here's what I've got for this week's theme of autumn.














Now it's your turn....

The rules are simple.
  1. Link up by entering the URL to your blog post (make sure it's a link to the actual blog post and not just your blog).
  2. Be sure to link back to either Yvonne or myself and tell others you are doing so. Feel free to grab our button code.
  3. Set aside some time to visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
  4. Take note of the next week's theme and start collecting more photos.
I should also mention that we reserve the right to remove anyone's submission if it fails to meet the link-up requirements or is inappropriate.




Next week our theme is brown. Here's my transitional photo for you....

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that first photo! Amazing colors! And I see you are planting bulbs, I should have done that, but this year is getting away from me quickly. Love the leaf photo with your daughter also, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I took that first one in October when we visited the pumpkin patch. I planted my bulbs last week. I bought them this spring when we visited the tulip farm! I've always heard you can plant them in any month that ends with "ber" so you've got through December.

      Delete
  2. these are fantastic... sadly it's raining here and I did not get any fall pictures :( I think our fall has moved on... you still have beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete