Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, November 4, 2013

One Meal One Day

It's time for One Meal One Day.

One Meal One Day is the one day of the year we skip a meal and donate the $ we might have spent on that meal to Compassion to help feed some truly hungry kids.

Feed the hungry and help those in trouble. Then your light will shine out from the darkness, and the darkness around you will be as bright as noon. ~ Isaiah 58:10

Have you ever been hungry? Have you ever said "I'm starving!" Have you ever opened your refrigerator or kitchen pantry and said, "There's nothing in here to eat."

I'm sure most of us can answer yes to the above questions. But I'm pretty sure most of us have never truly been starving or really had nothing to eat in their cupboards. 

REAL hunger causes swelling in your abdomen, reduces your body's ability to heal, causes your skin to change color and your hair to fall out. That's the kind of hunger we are trying to alleviate.

Watch this...


Will you join me? Will you be hungry on purpose? 

I need your help in raising donations. If you skip one meal and decide to donate money, would you please consider sending your donation to me so I can meet my goal? If so, leave a comment and I'll let you know where you can mail the check. 





No comments:

Post a Comment