Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, September 30, 2013

October ~ 31 days of less is more


During the month of October I'm participating in The Nester's 31 day series. The theme I've chosen to write about here on Daily Bread will be less is more.

The goal is to post every day during October. I don't want to completely abandon the few link-ups I do, so I'll likely continue those most weeks and I'll do my best to work in the theme of less is more. In addition to those, you can look for daily posts about my take on less is more.

I'll have a landing page at the top of the blog where you can access all the posts in the series, or you can simply search by clicking the less is more label.

As I continue to eliminate the excess from my life, I find freedom to live my life more fully. I hope to share my journey, my ideas and practical suggestions for pursuing a simpler life.

I've never done a series like this - nor have I attempted to post every single day for an entire month. I'm excited and also a little overwhelmed by the idea. I would welcome any suggestions for topics, so let me know in the comments if there is something specific you'd like to see me address.

I am not, by any means, an expert in this area. I struggle (daily) to fight clutter and the consumeristic culture. Some days I'm successful...other days I'm not. It's a journey and I'm taking one step at a time.


3 comments:

  1. HI Jill
    This is inspiring me! I'd like to join you in simplifying by getting rid of something every day in October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll check in with you to see how you are doing : )

      Delete
  2. How exciting! This is our first year participating in the 31 days writing challenge too, so we can be overwhelmed together. ;) We're excited to read your series! :)

    ReplyDelete