In order to narrow down my choice, I looked on my bookshelf and Kindle to see what I already have. I then moved on to my Goodreads account and chose a few books I know my library system has.
In no particular order, here's what I hope to read in the next 3 months:
- You Can Raise Courageous and Confident Kids by Mary E. DeMuth
- 5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter by Vicki Courtney
- Unwritten by Charles Martin
- Let's Take the Long Way Home by Gail Caldwell
- Call The Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy and Hard Times by Jennifer Worth
This isn't a complete list. I know I will read more books than this, but I want to give myself some freedom to add books that strike my fancy. One of my favorite things to do is walk through the aisles of books at a library and see what looks good. So I'm giving myself some wiggle room.
What about you? Do you have a summer book list?