Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, April 4, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


taking a moment to capture contentment and joy in every day life


{pretty} 
More spring flowers...





And the coast...oh so pretty!






{happy}
I LOVE lilacs and last year planted this bush. I'm so happy to see it has a bloom!


My girls painted me some "garden friends" this week!











{funny}
This is what I found when collecting the history papers the other day....









{real}
My husband brought home this HUGE box from work on Monday. The girls are loving it and call it their "submarine". It's rather large and takes up quite a bit of space. So right now this is what my family room looks like.











I'm linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter


round button chicken

4 comments:

  1. FLOWERS!! SPRING!! Just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are so pretty! There is nothing more refreshing than spring blooms!!
    And that box is fantastic, I would like to play in something that big, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great box! Your photos are all so beautiful...last month we planted 8 new lilac bushes; I'm praying they take.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your views are so breath taking, I am so jealous! And that box? I can't imagine how many hours of fun that will bring!

    ReplyDelete