Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring Fever


We've just ended a 3 day sun streak. You have no idea how unusual or appreciated this is in these parts. And now as I look at the 10 forecast, I see clouds and rain and more clouds and rain.

Well, it was nice while it lasted. A taste of the goodness that is to come.


We took advantage of the sun and planted a few pops of color around our house....my outdoor happy spaces!


Happy Sunday to you!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the spring pics. We just received a spring load of 16 inches of snow yesterday! Maybe we should move to Oregon.....it's going to be a looong couple months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't miss that late winter "dump" that delays spring even more. I do miss being able to ski or snow shoe right outside our back door, but once March comes, I want spring!! Of course in these parts, spring means rain, rain, rain.

      Delete