Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, August 16, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


{pretty}

a garden visitor



just pretty



flower bouquets from my garden





{happy}

.....all sorts of summer happy happening here....

white water rafting with people from church



sprinkler fun




picking blackberries




{real}

I've taken over the library responsibilities at church and I'm swimming in books, library cards and overdue notices. But I'm loving every minute of it!




I'm linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter


round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. A local friend of mine shares these posts also. I may just have to start since I really like taking pictures too. Love your pictures you shared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - jump in and join us! It's a fun twist to keeping a list of things you are thankful for. It's always fun for me to look back through a week's worth of photos and see what was pretty, happy, funny and real.

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Love the one with the blackberries!

    ReplyDelete