Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We are back home from a week long vacation to the other side of the country. That's why things have been a bit quiet around here.

It was a joy blessing to be able to travel, as a family.

It was a joy and blessing to see family that we have not seen for three years.

It was a joy and blessing meeting new nieces and nephews.

It was a joy and blessing seeing my girls play with their cousins and grandparents.

It was a joy and blessing witnessing the union of a sister and her beau.

And now we are home.

It is a joy and blessing to be back home.

Home sweet home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a couple of days behind on my blog list... So glad to see you made it back safely. I meant to call you before you left, too...I understand not getting to it. Welcome home! We'll see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete