Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, May 7, 2012

Tanzania

This week there is a team of bloggers in Tanzania ~ seeing the work and ministry of Compassion International first hand. Their assignment is to write about their experiences.

This is the 9th blogging trip and each one has been a unique experience and journey to follow. I believe this group of bloggers is all new and this is their first trip like this.

It is such a unique glimpse into what Compassion is doing and into the particular country they are in.

Will you join me on this journey this week? For easy access to each blog post, simply click on the widget below or in the side bar. To make things really easy, visit Compassion Family (my other blog) and you will see a list of all the bloggers - each time they write something new, the title of their new post will show up in the side column.

Compassion Bloggers: Tanzania 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment