Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, March 22, 2012

This Day Thursday


Outside my window: Can you believe we woke up to snow? Where we live it rarely snows in the winter, let alone in early spring! While much of the country is experiencing unusually warm weather, we are still experiencing winter.

Thankful for: Water ~ Did you know today is World Water Day? I'm so thankful for easy access to clean water and am participating in a water only fast through 58: this week. It's amazing how much more you appreciate something when you limit yourself to only one thing.

Thinking about: Creativity and it's place in my life. Renee's new book, Nurturing Creativity, has gotten me thinking a lot about this topic. How can I bring creativity into every area of my life? - from homemaking, to homeschooling, to teaching, to advocacy....

Reading: I'll just show you a photo of my current pile.


Listening to: Well the girls have one of our Go Fish Guys cds in. It's fun music - silly songs but also meaningful, worship songs.

Weekend plans: Friday night we have our third sponsor letter writing night at church. We invite all who sponsor kids (through Compassion and other organizations) to meet at the church and write letters to our kids. Saturday afternoon/evening we have a babysitter coming and my man and I will go on our monthly date.

A photo:


No comments:

Post a Comment