Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Little Readers ~ A Photo Story

In my last post I talked about my desire to create readers when it comes to my children. I was going to put some photos of my girls reading over the years in that post, but when I looked through the photos there were just so many. 

I was amazed at how often I've "caught" them reading and thought it would be fun to just put them all in one post. So here you go....roughly in chronological order.

















5 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love the photos of them reading together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the photos, so sweet!!!! They have both grown up so fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I also love the photos I have of my kids reading. YOu and I are in a similar blogging groove these days by the looks of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute readers... currently we are reading Wind in the Willows and my kids beg me to read just a little more... I love it when we find a book we can't put down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to your blog! Love, love, love that your girls cuddle up together and read.

    ReplyDelete