Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, December 9, 2011

Jingle Bells Trio

Normally this is the type of thing I would only post on our family blog, but this has brought me so much joy this morning. I love that both of my girls play the violin ~ that I can teach my own daughters. We tried to get a good recording of this yesterday, but my youngest was having trouble. I was so focused on her and helping her be successful that I had no idea my oldest was being goofy - being herself, really.

enJOY

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ojh5a3Jxyf0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! That was wonderful!! You all played beautifully! Little Miss Kaykeigh looked so very serious. Sydney, on the other hand, looked like she enjoyed herself through the whole performance. (especially when she was trying to play tricks on Mommy!)
    What fun! Thanks again for your hard work to put that together. Without any snow here, that helps to put me in the Christmas mood!
    Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete