Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, December 12, 2011

Homemade Gifts

WARNING: If you are a family member, you are strongly advised NOT to read the rest of this post.





We are not the craftiest bunch of people, but I was inspired to make some homemade gifts for family this year. 

First was a set of notecards featuring some of my favorite photos from our garden this year. I simply used double sided tape to attach these said photos to card stock. 


I got some invitation size envelopes from the local office supply store and wrapped them in a pretty ribbon.


Then the girls and set out to use up some of our perler beads and created some homemade frame ornaments.


I printed out a couple favorite photos of the little ladies and VOILA! - photo frame ornaments. 


Our attempts certainly won't win any awards, but I'm sure (hopefully) the grandparents will appreciate them.

What have you been making this month?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh so pretty! The notecards are etsy items for sure! Compassion fundraiser?! ;)

    Have you all ever used Crayola's air dry clay? When you wrote about ornaments that made me think of the clay. I was going to do handprints this year but I'm done and didn't want to add to the mix. I love the colorful frames they made for the tree, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete