Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, November 28, 2011

Four More Children


One of my favorite roles is being an advocate for children living in poverty around the world. I love getting new child packets in the mail and having the opportunity to speak up on behalf of these beautiful children. I love talking about the ministry of Compassion International and sharing my own story with others ~ how sponsorship has changed my life and continues to shape our family today. 

Sponsorship is so powerful and really works. I've seen it release children from poverty and I've witnessed the impact it has not only on the child, but on entire families.

And so I come to you, again, asking you to look at these four beautiful children that are waiting for sponsors.  The first three are considered priority children as they have been waiting more than 8 months. 


 

*********************************************************


 

*********************************************************


 

*********************************************************



Would you prayerfully consider sponsoring one of these children? If you are interested, please let me know at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment