Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Catalog Clutter


Yesterday when I opened my mailbox, there were 10 catalogs stuffed inside! I looked at the cover of each one and realized I wouldn't spend any time looking through them. As I put them in the recycling bin, I was frustrated at the amount of waste......the resources wasted in making them, delivering them and recycling them.

I then proceeded to log on to Catalog Choice and request these not be sent to me anymore. I've done this before, but companies seem to have a way of finding us, don't they?

2 comments:

  1. There are certain companies that I can't help but wonder how they stay in business - they must spend SO much in terms of mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about Catalog Choice! I will certainly give that a try. Love your blog Jill and enjoyed my first visit. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete