Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sponsors Needed


Once again, I have child packets of two beautiful children who are waiting for a sponsor. I absolutely love connecting new sponsors with children. The ministry of Compassion International has influenced me so dramatically that I get can't help talking about it with others. 

I have been sponsoring children through Compassion for the past 17 years. I know it works. I have seen Compassion in action in Peru and have continued to be impressed by their financial integrity and their commitment to holistic child development. I have met formerly sponsored children who have been released from poverty because of Compassion. 

Let me introduce you to these two precious children.....

This is Yohana from Indonesia. Yohana was born on May 16, 2006 and is one of two children in her family. She enjoys signing and art. 




Medar was born January 10, 2004 in Togo. He lives with his parents and three other siblings. He likes soccer, playing marbles and playing group games. 


Already participating in Compassion's programs, these two children need a friend....someone who will take the time to write letters and pray for them. 

Might that person be you?

The financial commitment is $38 a month. In my opinion, it's an investment you can't afford not to make.

I have a special "new sponsor" gift to give to anyone who steps forwards and welcomes one of these children into their hearts and lives. Just leave a comment or send me an email. (fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com)

No comments:

Post a Comment