Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hells Canyon Camping Trip - Highlights

Our family just returned from one of our most interesting adventures. We spent 4 days in Hells Canyon with several others from our church. To get to this remote location, we crammed ourselves and our stuff into this plane. We did a great job packing minimally and were able to fit all our stuff for 4 days in the same flight.



The views of the canyons were spectacular from the plane....


The area was hopping with grasshoppers, much to my eldest daughter's delight!
 


Some of the members of our party had ridden horses in and we got to ride them. 



Here the girls are walking the runway (seriously...that was the runway we landed on)
 



 It was beautifully fantastic. I love seeing new parts of the country and this one did not disappoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment