Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Serious Clutter - Two Stories / One Day

Story 1:

I needed tape.

I went to Target.

They had some on clearance.


Now I have serious tape clutter!!! (that's 20 rolls of tape in case you are wondering - they were 25 cents each so I stocked up - plus it's Magic Tape so I'm hoping that means it will magically clean my house for me)


Story 2:

My neighbor is having a garage sale.

She heard that I homeschool.

She's a retired school teacher.

She gave me some stickers.


It wasn't until I got home that I realized just how many stickers were in the box.

Thankfully, I know a lot of homeschoolers.

And my kids all over the world will be getting stickers with their letters.


On a brighter note, my neighbor is having a garage sale this weekend. The girls and I decided to set up a table in our own driveway and sell some junk (even though we already did this a couple months ago). It's amazing how much more stuff we have already found to get rid of!

No comments:

Post a Comment