Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Third World Symphony

Shaun Groves has a new album and you can listen to the whole thing....

I have been listening to these songs for quite a while. He has shared the process with us (his faithful blog readers) throughout this whole process. It's been fun to hear the demos and then hear the finished product.

The songs and title of this album are inspired by his work with Compassion. Shaun travels, through the third world and right here in our own country, tirelessly working with God to release children from poverty in Jesus name.

I hope you'll take some time to enjoy these songs.
Third World Symphony by shaungroves

I'd love to know if you have a favorite....

No comments:

Post a Comment