Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Place for Everything.....

.....and everything in it's place.

As much as I love that saying, I have a problem with it. It's fairly easy to find a place for everything and I would say I've been pretty successful in this area.

It's the second half of the saying I have a problem with. I have a really, really hard time keeping everything in it's place.

When I was in college my roommate quickly noticed by tendency towards piles. She often reminded me to put things away - not down.

I still struggle with this. As I walk around my house I notice things like
  • laundry that's almost put away.
  • shoes and coats just outside the coat closet
  • books sitting next to the basket and bookshelf
So this is my quest today - get everything in it's place. (I'm sure within five minutes of completing this, things will begin to wander and migrate to new places. This might have something to do with having little ones).

What do you do to keep everything in it's place?


No comments:

Post a Comment